I think it’s interesting to see the narrative changing now that we are progressively peaking in various states. It will also be interesting to follow the epidemiology as states reopen in staggered and varied fashion. In the absence of any significant widespread PCR testing or antibody serology testing, it is still throwing darts.
- NY Times: How Coronavirus Infected Some, but Not All, in a Restaurant (4/20/20)
- NY Times: California Set the Tone on Coronavirus Shutdowns. What’s Its Next Move? (4/17/20)
- NY Times: News Media Outlets Have Been Ravaged by the Pandemic (4/17/20)
- Washington Post: Coronavirus destroys lungs. But doctors are finding its damage in kidneys, hearts and elsewhere. (4/15/20)
- NY Times: California Set the Tone on Coronavirus Shutdowns. What’s Its Next Move? (4/14/20)